[TenTec] Tentec Amps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Amps
From: pfb@eriecoast.com (Paul)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:50:41 -0400
Dr G,
Thanks.
Sometimes I fall to the psych of the marketing executives.  I know inside my
gut in theory the difference of the 200 watts being a non issue.  What they
did was push it farther by referring to 1800 watts capable implying the
transformer being the reason.  Also somewhat of an implication that 1300
watts may not be enough!  Forget that those of us following the rules cannot
and do not exceed the 1500 watts limit.  It is sure an interesting approach
to use to get that dollar from us.  I cannot even imagine Tentec
shorthchanging in the transformer but one is without question lead to
believe in the conclusion.  Even if it not specifically named.
Using audio specs and references that is a twist.
Sincerely.
Paul
KI8HO