[TenTec] Type and Size of Ten-Tec Transformer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Type and Size of Ten-Tec Transformer
From: dbudd@planetc.com (Duane Budd)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:23:06 -0400
Aw come on, Paul....Don't let one little sour grape spoil your fun. The
reflector is here for interchange of information; most of us believe there
are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. Gee - didn't you notice Steve
Baron can't even spell "measured" and "ratings? <tongue in cheek here!>

    "Wonder if both mfgrs are talking actual current draw - meased
     with meter - during operation or whether they are just giving
     nominal ratibgs."

Stay with us, I, for one, enjoyed your thread and learned a bit besides.

73,

Budd, W5BEN
Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net