[TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable
From: kayser@king.igs.net (Larry Kayser)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:18:05 -0400
Greetings:

The answer to my question is 5 to 1 let TenTec have more time.  Fine, I can
accept that, does not meet my needs, but in a way it does, I'll just put it
off until next years slow period.

>Obviously, you have not been part of a project that involves complicated RF
>hardware AND a software interface, when software is not your company's main
>product!  Real time programming is not easy to schedule for completion!

Stuart:

Somewhat dangerous ground you are on Sir, what is "obvious" to you is an
unsupported assumption to me.  Software is a main product of Ten Tec, has
been for some time.  There is obviously a little cement in the code as they
are shipping Pegasus units, although if you wanted to tweak you might hold
back a bit so that you still had your hands on both sides of the issue,
specification and firm ware.

Thanks to those who made comments.

Larry
VA3LK