[TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Programmin Specification, Downloadable
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 10:31:33 -0400
>From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com>

>Think TT has been saying that the manual is not finished yet and
will be on >the site 'shortly'.

We apologize for the delay in delivering the programmer's manual to
the web site - it turns out that the writing of the guide is more
complicated than we had originally envisioned.  We're working on it
at the moment.  Our best estimate is it'll be sometime in November
before it is available for downloading.

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone (423) 428-0364 or (423) 453-7172.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.