[TenTec] Ten Tec Performance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Performance
From: w5ben@arrl.net (dbudd)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:41:33 -0400
Yep. That is what Ten-Tec says is "within specs" for the
Omni VI. And if you take it to them and they align it
perfectly, it will read correctly when you get it back. But
then, in a month or two, it will again be off. My Omni VI is
off that same 30 Hz and has been for months. I have learned
to live with it. It is the price you pay for not having a
freq-synthesized rig. The benefit is better poor signal
reception. Or so they say.

73,

Budd, W5BEN
w5ben@arrl.net