[TenTec] Ten Tec Performance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Performance
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 21:27:02 EDT
Hello Ten Tec fans,
I have owned a number of high end radios, Yaesu and Icom. There was not one
of them that did not have some kind quirk that bothered me. I have been a Ten
Tec fan for 13 years and owned many of their radios. The Omni 6+ is by far
the best of the long line of gear manufactured by Ten Tec. Sure, there are a
few things that bother me, but for the buck we get a good product, maybe not
great, but good. There is something about the way the cw sounds coming out of
the Omni's speaker that the competition can't match. I look at my radios as
compared to as looking at my friends. My friends may have their faults, but
the good points are more important. The Omni 6+ is no different, the good
points counter the bad ones, hands down. Just how much money are we willing
to pay for our radios ? For the money, I believe we have a good radio.
73 de Jim   K2ZF