[TenTec] Number of motions for CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Number of motions for CW
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:02:27 -0400
I believe you may be miscounting.  Using a single lever key, the only stroke
required to release a lever is at the character's end.  With a dual lever
key, you must count those motions required to release each lever each time.

You may not think of a release as a motion, but your fingers and brain
surely do.

Count again.

73 de Mike N4NT@chartertn.net