[TenTec] Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:23:40 -0400
Hi Vincent, de Joe, aa4nn
My suggestion would be for you to figure out a way to get
220V to your shack.  It just isn't cool to run an amp on 120v.
Years ago I piggy backed 220 from my A/C unit to run a
Dentron MLA2500.  If my A/C ever came on while I was running
the amp, I never knew.  But, then, it was contest season and
the A/C was probably snoozing away.  Seriously, get 220v.
73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn