[TenTec] electron flow vs. current flow

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] electron flow vs. current flow
From: dufferjames@hotmail.com (James Duffer)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:50:15 CDT
Your friend is correct if he is referring to conventional current.  All of
the older texts used this convention.  However, if we are talking about
electron flow direction then the direction is from negative to positive.
The U.S. Army electronic training uses the flow of electrons as the
definition of "current".  I personally think that it makes sense, but I
didn't write all those older texts!!

73,

Jim  WD4AIR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>