[TenTec] re: Receiver comparison chart on website

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Receiver comparison chart on website
From: EAvila@caiso.com (Avila, Edward)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:40:32 -0800
Joe, I completely agree....I build kits for the fun and education value not
to save money.....and, otherwise I would just be sitting at home in the
evening sipping cheapo wine and watching some crap on TV....at least
spending 50-60 hours soldering components on circuit boards would seem to be
more productive of my time.....HI!!

k6sdw