[TenTec] CW-Only Rig?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW-Only Rig?
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:16:28 -0800
I agree.  There's lots of space on the CW bands, mostly un-used.  While
I don't have a problem finding a CW QSO or CW net at present, I fondly
recall my novice days when one would have a problem finding a place for
a QSO.  My rig was, as novice requirements stated, crystal controlled.
We always worked "split frequency".  Call on one and listen up and down
the band.  Proudly I ended up with WAS (48) on the 80M novice band.
Never been able to do that since.

73
Bob K4TAX