[TenTec] Lineage of Ten-Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lineage of Ten-Tec
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:08:55 -0500
"Winston F. Jones" wrote:

> Anybody care to colloborate with me on a book? I have several years of media
> and public realtions experience.

I can't help you there, Winston, but I'd certainly like to offer
encouragement if you do decide to pursue writing a book about Ten-Tec.

John Loughmiller just released a book on the R.L. Drake Company, of which
I'm also a fan.  My first station included the R-4 and T-4X.  Between
Drake, Ten-Tec and Elecraft, my station today is almost all-American.
Now if we could convince T-T to continue their pursuit of a VHF all-mode
transceiver that would cover the 70cm band, and be satellite-capable,
I could sell my FT-847 and *be* all-American.  :-)

BTW, John's excellent book is titled "A Family Affair - The R.L. Drake
Story" and is available from the author, KB9AT.

73 de Jim - AD6CW