[TenTec] Computer EMI - Brand?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer EMI - Brand?
From: k7kj@home.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:48:54 -0700
Stuart,
I've been considering fabricating a copper box to enclose
the monitor. However, coming up with a suitable screen
material for the monitor front has been an issue. A piece
of scrap 14X18 copper mesh was tried but it tends to
obstruct the detail too much. Any suggestions for a larger
mesh size that would be an effective shield and yet be able
to see through?
Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR