[TenTec] Kachina discontinued

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Kachina discontinued
From: k8do@email.msn.com (k8do)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:02:05 -0400
Ken,
Dan has been around these reflectors a long time... He is straight up front
with who he is and what he stands for... If you look at his sig, and visit
his site you will see tha the does not deal in transceivers... You may want
to reserve posting opinions critical of list members until you have more
experience to base those opinions on, my friend...

Cheers  ...  Denny