[TenTec] Astron Power Suppy?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Astron Power Suppy?
From: ny9h@home.com (bill ny9h)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:42:38 -0500
Hello astron owners.

Do what I did yesterday. On my  RS35M, I unscrewed the three screws from
the top back, and the four from the bottom. Slid off the cover. ( all after
pulling the AC plug).  From the chassis to the GND output terminal there is
a large ( #8 or #10
big black wire... looks like it's grounded to me. At least the one I have
is. Looks like factory to me. ( i bought it used)

bill