[TenTec] New TT QRP Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New TT QRP Rig
From: w8au@sssnet.com (w8au@sssnet.com)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 21:05:56 -0500
At 06:29 PM 12/07/2001 -0500, Duffy wrote:
>  They announce way before the stuff is available,
>then never make the date when they say it will be available.  These
>pre-announcements whet your
>appetite,

I don't think what you notice about TenTec is new.   Most manufacturers do
(did) this, including the old famous US manufacturers Hallicrafters,
National, Collins, etc.   Whetting the appetite is a great merchandising
tool and is also good business.....ensuring a market at the outset rather
than waiting for one.   Patience is the name of the game when you're the
purchaser....

73,

Perry    w8au