[TenTec] New TT QRP Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New TT QRP Rig
From: n9avg@home.com (Jeff Davis)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:14:08 -0500
Nice job Duff. Nothing like offending 270 million Americans with one email
message.

You shot one foot off when you bad-mouthed TenTec on a mailing list of
TenTec fans.

Now you shoot your other foot off by belittling everyone who went to public
school.

What will you do for an encore,  bad-mouth Santa Claus, Grandma and the
American flag?

--
Jeff, N9AVG