[TenTec] RX-320 Palm OS Control Program, Version 2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX-320 Palm OS Control Program, Version 2
From: wb4huc@texas.net (Michael A. Newell)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:21:21 -0600
Well, I finally started work on Version 2 of the software. I haven't
 had much of a chance to work on it over the past two or three months,
but I'm working on it full time this weekend, and hope to have it
finished, or nearly so, by January 1, 2002. Once it's finished there'll
be a couple of weeks of final testing and tweaking.

The new version will be in color, but will also work on monochrome
PDAs. To see how the software looks now, visit:

http://wb4huc.home.texas.net/rx320/rx320v2.htm

The various screens will change a little bit between now and the time
the software  is finished, but this should give you an idea of where
it's headed.

Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC
http://wb4huc.home.texas.net/
Austin, TX