[TenTec] W2ZU SK Estate Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W2ZU SK Estate Sale
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:04:02 -0800 (PST)
For those unaware, I'm sorry to say that frequent
Ten-Tec list contributor John Jeffrey W2ZU passed away
recently.  There's a little memorial to him on my Web
site including a nice photo of "Jeff" that could have
made him the Ten-Tec poster ham.  Take a peek at:
http://www.albany.net/~bg/w2zu.htm

I am helping dispose of the ham gear, and am offering
his Omni VI(opt 3) and Omni A for sale.  He loved
these radios and I hope to find a good home for them:

Ten-Tec Omni VI, factory upgraded to Omni VI+ ("option
3 upgrade")
961 power supply
Full set of seven filters including optional filters:
1st if - 1.8, 500hz 2nd if - 1.8, 500, 250hz

Works fine, all bands/modes
Glad to schedule qso 160/10 if you want to hear it on
the air.
Cosmetically, a few smudges - looks "good", not "mint"
non-smoker radio
includes manuals
$1500 plus shipping

Omni A