[TenTec] as centurion amp for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] as centurion amp for sale
From: kce@freeway.net (kenneth m cubilo)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:11:24 -0500
I have a as new centurion amp for sale, it was purchased in october of
2001 and has about 3 hours of use.It comes with manual and factory box
$1700 plus will split shipping cost.If you are thinking of buying a new
one this is it and will save you a couple of hundred bucks.Contact me
via
email if interested. I am selling due to some rfi complaints and trying
to keep peace in the neighborhood.
ken w8ob
--
SUPPORT RADIO TELEGRAPH THE VOICE OF PROFESSIONAL RADIO OPS.!!!
Member of FISTS #7242  QCWA #30270  SOWP # 5648-M  QRPARCI VWOA AND ARRL