[TenTec] re: Count your blessings?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Count your blessings?
From: crrandal@earthlink.net (Randy Randall)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:10:35 -0500
Fat chance.  I wrote and called TenTec and LDG about this with
the AT11MP.  I urged TenTec to support the auto antenna tuner
option that they offered before the internal tuner on the Jupiter.  How
hard would it have been to connect with the AT11MP using the Icom
706 type interface?   TenTec was not interested in this.  They
suggested that I buy the internal option.  Great.  Just great.
Another $200.  It is only money.  I bought the LDG AT11MP
thinking that since TenTec was selling it and at the time a one
touch tuning option was rumored and that LDG was
going to supply the internal tuner that TenTec would surely
support the AT11MP.  Yea, right.