[TenTec] 1892 BULB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1892 BULB
From: WA2PVK@prodigy.net (William F. Mansey)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:16:34 -0500
Hello All,
    In all the excitement concerning the Orion I seemed to miss the =
origin of this 1892 bulb issue.  Who is looking for one?  If you still =
need a new bulb to feed to your Corsair please let me know as I have an =
unopened box of 10 of these bulbs.  This has been floating around my =
closet for MANY years since I did commercial radio repairs.  This is one =
of those cases where I did not want to throw them away because someone, =
me included, might need one some day.  I never thought that the need =
would take 25 years to arise however!!!
    If this person still needs a bulb - please send me a direct Email =
and I will mail (or ship) one or two bulbs.  I suppose that it would be =
faster to scan the bulb and Email it but my scanner software needs to be =
updated!!!
    Please let me know.  73; Bill
PS: In keeping with the true Ten-Tec fashion there will be no charge for =
the bulb(s) or postage (shipping)!!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---