[TenTec] Orion Commentary

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Commentary
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:17:44 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Scott for his remarks on all of our initial reactions to the
Orion. The explanations are appreciated.

Reminded me of my dad telling us kids in the back seat of the car to pipe
down.

Watching for further developments with great interest.

" Hey Scott are we there yet?.................NO!"

73 de N1LQ-Dave

PS    I just got my Omni VI back for the Mothership for its first alignment
visit in 5 years. Paul, Don and the entire service department just continue
to amaze  on their quality and reasonable pricing.  Thank you very much!
Scott/Stan please pass that along.