[TenTec] One Day to Extra Class

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One Day to Extra Class
From: kd3pc@mindspring.com (dave dabay)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:00:06 -0400
Who is the wheat and who is the chaff??

What does the code speed have to do with ability and expertise??

What are you really wanting to say??

I look at this class as acceptance of the "rules" (whether you like them or
not) and there is actually nothing wrong with getting your ticket by the
rules.  There is an old saying that if you want to change a rule, sometimes
all you have to do is to follow it EXACTLY.  Only you can decide what
guidelines you you want to play by.  I very easily could have memorized all
of the questions/answers but CHOSE to learn the material.

But I still want to know who is the wheat and who is the chaff.  In all
endeavours there are going to be leaders, followers and non-conformists....
some would say that all are needed for a balanced society.  Why be
disgusted?

 I resent being the wheat or the chaff.

Think, don't react.

dave dabay, who speaks only for himself, no others or organizations are
qualified to do so....

dave dabay
Dave Dabay   KD3PC    QRP-L #365