[TenTec] jupiter getting bashed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter getting bashed
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:24:02 -0500
don't think w0akr is a new ham. matter of fact, there
is no w0akr according to the wm7d database. w0akr
changed calls to w0bkr april 3rd of this year. also,
shows previous class (extra now) as advanced. since
restructuring, we've only had 3 classes of licenses.
he sure wouldn't have been first licensed last year
and have his previous license be advanced. i have
not made it over to e-ham to check this review out
yet. must be pretty hostile from some from all i've
read on this reflector today

mike k9mi