[TenTec] weird postings virus?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] weird postings virus?
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:04:49 -0400
it's that klez thing.  the same headers appear in emails directly to me (and
probably other list members) which purport to have a file attachment that is
a cure for the w32/elkhorn virus but actually IS the klez virus.  that
message and your message appeared to have come out of russia but that may
also be spoofed.  here are the significant headers: