[TenTec] weird postings virus?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] weird postings virus?
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:48:04 -0500
Steve, many of the reflector software systems are defensively stripping off
any HTML and attachments, etc. and they use a program called StripMime.
What you see if the notification that the program removed part or all of
the posting.

These are legit - no virii or worms involved!   <:}

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437