[TenTec] sinister doings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] sinister doings
From: ascanand@harris.com (Scanandoah, Alan)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:40:07 -0400
As a lefty, I've become about 90% ambidextrous by necessity.  As a kid of the
60's, I don't recall there being too many "left-friendly" devices out there
except for those funky padded-handle scissors and baseball gloves.

Back in the days of paper logging, I was able to send CW with the right hand and
write with the left.  Not that I had that kind of rate during FD or the QRP
events...

Of the various rigs I've operated over the years, the only one that comes to
mind as being difficult to use was the Yaesu FT-990.  I could never get used to
the location of the volume control.

73 - Al, K2ZN