[TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS
From: Wa4aos@aol.com (Wa4aos@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 02:10:17 EDT
I have managed to buy 3) very rare RX-10 receivers, 2) NOS and 1) demo unit.
I am going to sell one of the NOS, still factory sealed RX-10's. The RX-10
was Ten Tec's first amateur receiver. It covers 80, 40,20 and 15 meters. It
will operate from either 110 or 12 volts. I have played with the demo unit
and it's not a bad receiver. Not an Omni 6 or even a Corsair; not even an
Omni C or Triton IV but it is true Americana History and is in new, mint,
collector condition. I will keep one of the NOS units but the other one is up
for grabs. It will include the Ten Tec Box, manual, alignment tool, AC power
cord and Warranty Card.
Before you get too excited, don't expect Ten Tec to honor the Warranty. It
has been out of production for 3 decades and they know you didn't buy it just
4 months ago even if you do claim to have the receipt in your wallet. They
are great people, "the best," as we all know but even Ten Tec has limits on
how much bending over backwards they can do. Hi..
 I can provide pictures to interested parties. The first $475.00 plus
shipping gets this very, very rare Receiver. I will also consider trade for a
Mint Corsair II transceiver. I DO NOT accept payment plans, cases of booze,
livestock, chickens, hamburgers, Japanese made rigs, children, or your wife
but you can send pictures if she's cute.
Understand that the plastic bag has been sealed since Ten Tec put in the Box
back in 1972 and I will not open it for testing, you get to do that if you
desire. I will leave the second one sealed and just enjoy looking at it.

Glenn Scott  WA4AOS