[TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:13:23 -0400
I paid almost that much for my TX-100. It's mint but certainly not nos.
Well at least the PTO won't need rebuilding, since it doesn't have one.

So which came first? The RX-10 or the Power Mite transceiver series or
was it the kit of of boards? Some folks think the TX-100 was the mate for
the RX-10 but I'm not so sure. The Model 315 receiver seems to mate with
the TX-100.

Steve