[TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RARE RX-10 RECEIVER FS
From: mjmanship@iquest.net (mjmanship@iquest.net)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:22:16 est
I'll have to admit that I just don't get it.
I owned one of these receivers back in 1972
and thought it was one of the worst radios I've
ever owned. I almost gave it away. i guess I should
have kept it.

I also sold a 75A4 for $180 back in the late 70's.
I guess I'll never learn what to sell and what to keep !

73 de Mike W9OJ