[TenTec] Have you Noticed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Have you Noticed
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:05:09 -0700
I have a Pegasus and I receive weak 10 M signals all the time.
I did turn up the IF gain on my Pegasus since I use 10 M more
than any other band when it is open.
There is more noise from my computer monitor than the Pegasus.
My antenna is a GAP Titan vertical near the ground. I have a Drake R-8
to compare with my Pegasus.
What are you comparing the Ten Tec RX350 with?
Jim W7ANF