[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Delta 580 Transceiver Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Delta 580 Transceiver Station
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:57:21 -0500
I once had the Atlas TX-110... great little 10 W rig.  Was able to work
fairly decent coverage on 80 and 40 with it -- and if you'd seen the antenna
I was running that on (long wire wrapped around the apartment building) you
wouldn't believe it.  Regret to this day letting my (now ex) wife con me
into selling it.

73, ron wn3vaw
"Be who you are, say what you think, people that matter don't care, and
people that care don't matter." -- Dr. Seuss