[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Delta 580 Transceiver Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Delta 580 Transceiver Station
From: gharmon@idworld.net (Gary Harmon)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:55:17 -0600
My father-n-law (N5NJW) has gotten too old to HAM and asked me to sell
his beloved station.  He bought it used 10 years ago and used it
regularly until a year or so ago.  The radio served him well and
flawlessly.  It needs a new home.  Here are the details.

The Ten-Tec 580 Delta checks out well.  I would rate it's overall
condition as a 8-9.  There are some minor nicks on the covers and one
edge of the front panel but overall I would grade it excellent.  It has
all the crystals to cover the normal plus WARC bands.  It does not have
the optional receive crystal filters or noise blanker.  It does have the
EV skinny mike but the base is missing.  I also have the original
manual.  Finally, the matching AC power supply is included.  There is
also a little R/S external speaker and a pair of earphones.  The
transceiver could probably use some switch and pot cleaning.

I'm asking $355 plus shipping for everything.  I will of course
guarantee your satisfaction with the radio as I don't sell anything
as-is.  I double wrap each item in bubble wrap and can ship USPS, UPS or
FedEx ground.  I can send pics if you wish.  If you have additional
questions please let me know.

73, gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. / K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest