[TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] Losing Memories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] Losing Memories
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:36:13 -0500
Hi All

I have had my Argonaut V for six weeks now and not one problem or glitch.  I
use the Astron RS-35M power supply through the MFJ 1118 power strip.  I have
never lost the memories except in the first two days.  I could not get the
brain to move the hand to the func button and then the V-M button.

The little Argo 5 is one of if not the best QRP rig I have owned.

Ken/w8keb