[TenTec] Can I run a OHR DD-1 Digital Dial on a 540?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Can I run a OHR DD-1 Digital Dial on a 540?
From: ke4vpn@carolina.rr.com (Ronald Davis)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:51:42 -0500
Hello
I am enjoying the old 540, except need to relube the PTO still. I have an
OHR DD-1 Digital Dial that I used on an old 509, and I was wondering if it
would work on the 540. I do not know what the IF is, so I do not know what
to program in, plus I do not know which pins to use on the connector? Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Old rig sounds very good on CW still.
Thanks
Ronnie
KE4VPN