[TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] (unknown)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] (unknown)
From: tranda@cox.net (Tim Randa)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:49:48 -0600
Well Scott, contrary to what you might think of me I am a  fan of Ten Tec
products and have owned at one time or another most of what TT has produced
through the years. I also have been subscribed to this reflector for many
years and it's not hard to remember the problems the Pegasus and the Jupiter
had when first released. It seems many TT radios through the years have one
problem or another that the factory doesn't address in public even though it
becomes common knowledge and discussed in length on this reflector. You seem
to have plenty of time to address me on the reflector, but find it hard to
find the time to talk about the "quirks" of your products. If you say
nothing do these problems go away?? If something is a software
glitch..fine..say so and we'll all wait for TT or more than likely a third
party to fix the problem, but to ignore what is written by what are
obviously knowledgeable hams making very detailed observations, and then
taking offence to a comment I make with tongue in cheek is a bit much in my
book.  I understand you are the big cheese at Ten Tec and I but a small fry
in the ether...but the truth is still the truth.

Respectfully Submitted
Tim Randa  KØFL

(Black list here I come)