[TenTec] 422 Centurion on WARC...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 422 Centurion on WARC...
From: kw0d@netexpress.net (Dave Kamp, KW0D)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 00:40:35 -0600
Hi All!

I was just going through and updating all my tuning charts for a new wire
antenna, and this time, am incorporating all the amplifier settings as well.

...and I realized that the Centurion covers the WARC bands, but the
bandswitch doesn't have separate stops for the 30, 17, and 12.
Interestingly enough, I didn't see it mentioned in the book, but I do see
recommended LOAD and TUNING settings.  Perhaps I missed it...

My guess is that I can work
 -30m in the 20m position? (yes, I know- 200w limit)
 -17 in the 20m position?
 -12 in the 10m position?

DK  :-)

73's from KW0D Dave in LeClaire, Iowa