[TenTec] Jupiter/AT-11MP Tuner (Final)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/AT-11MP Tuner (Final)
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:05:26 -0500
I've used the AT11-MP   WITH THE JUPITER for the last 2 + years.  I always
tune at low power (tune button).  The question as wether it gets the lowest
SWR every time is No.  Most of the time it comes up with 1.2, 1.4 and
sometimes 1.0, as read by the Jupiter.  If you need to see 1.0:1 then use a
manual tuner, but this is hamradio guys, any thing under 2.0 is OK.   Jerry