[TenTec] Truth in Lending!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Truth in Lending!!
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:31:34 -0600
Regarding all of this.............I say if one can't run with the big dogs,
then stay under the porch.

Be happy with your $1200 radios.  Me, I need and expect more performance and
I'm willing to pay for it.

It's been a long time since I got anything for free...............and then I
had to go to the Dr. to get rid of it.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Before you jump to conclusions, it was only tonsillitis.  Had an old girl

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Truth in Lending!!