[TenTec] Truth in Lending!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Truth in Lending!!
From: k2rig@comcast.net (Bill Nicolson)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:38:07 -0500
Hi Guys,
This has been an interesting thread!!

First I must throw the "Devils Advocate" switch "click"

I feel I need to clear up a few things:

1. I bought my MARK-V Field in December for $1799,
the MD200 desk mike (reg $375) was $129 with the purchase
and Yaesu had a coupon for the optional filters at $79 ea.
The 200 watt MARK-V had the same savings.

Icom was offering their matching power supply for the Pro2 for free
not $300

So you will have to do some recalculating.
73 Bill K2rig