[TenTec] re:Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re:Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi
From: jfarler@peoplepc.com (John Farler)
Date: Fri Jan 31 21:11:21 2003
Funny thing about the Drake TR-7...I was looking one over
the year they came out at the Dayton Hamvention, and asked
the rep from Drake why no QSK?  His reply was that it was
too expensive to implement.

About the next year or two they came out with the TR-5,
which sold for much less, with... you guessed it, QSK.

John, k4AVX