[TenTec] My Public Opinion - not that you axed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Public Opinion - not that you axed
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Tue Feb 4 13:52:33 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@blomand.net>

<well intentioned comments regarding the Orion delays deleted>

Bob,

With ALL due respect to you, cancel your order and get on with life.
It's just a radio.  Albeit... the mother of all radios :-)

Save that angst for something worthwhile, like a cure for cancer.
That's where I put mine :-) not to mention a little bit of my money.

I dunno... sometimes the urge to have the latest and greatest is just
too overwhelming and it blocks our thinking - that may not be your
case, but it sure jacks me around a lot!  I remember seeing the
prototypes of the FT-100 (which I had to have) and the TS-2000
(ZZzzzZZ) at Dayton a full YEAR before they were even FCC approved for
sale.  It's not that uncommon in the ham world.

On the auto front, go to a Nisson dealer and ask about the convertable
350Z.  Ditto for the convertable VW new beetle.  People have been
waiting years for those products...

Ahhhhhh my chest is untightening.... OHHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmm....

73! =paul= W8KC
CoTTaOFP