[TenTec] Radio Shack 25 amp switching supply?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Radio Shack 25 amp switching supply?
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sun Mar 9 18:17:33 2003
Outside of general curiousity, I wouldn't be too concerned with who makes
the switching supply so long as the OEM who sells it (Ten Tec in this case)
gives you (the buyer) a warranty.

And it's not like this is anything new under the sun, folks.  Lots of
companies do the same thing.  For example, Kenwood once sold an "alternate"
non-matching 20A PS for the TS-430 & 440, which was nothing more than the
Astron RS-20 with Kenwood's name on it and the on/off switch on the other
side of the front panel.  (Yes, I'm sure -- I sold them at the time, and I
checked)

73, ron wn3vaw

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... won't you be my neighbor?"
Fred Rodgers, "Mister Rogers Neighborhood," SK, 27 February 2003