[TenTec] Field Day GOTA Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Field Day GOTA Station
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Fri Mar 14 15:42:36 2003
Then too there is the Argosy series.   Nice, simple and
economical radios.   If going that route, be sure to use one that
has the diode ring mixer, not the IC mixer though.   I don't
know exactly when that came on line but I THINK it was
around S/N 900  +/- a little.  Anyone know for sure?

73 de Lee, WA3FIY