[TenTec] OmniVI Opt3 question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OmniVI Opt3 question
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sun Mar 16 22:16:46 2003
I also would be interested in the BFO mod and I actaully have the TCXO kit,
but haven't installed it. I'm in need of a frequency counter for all the
required alignments. I also need to do a general alignment of my Omni VI(opt
3). My RTTY tones are about 130 Hz shift rather than 170 (according to MixW
running on a second radio)

Are there any recommendations out there on a suitable frequency counter?  Is
it possible to use a second receiver and zero beat?

73,
Mark