[TenTec] Omni VI & Titan tuning repeatability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI & Titan tuning repeatability
From: althofft@concentric.net (Tom A)
Date: Mon Mar 17 08:51:29 2003
Ok..I put my eyeglasses on and SEE that there are dimensions given for the
caps.
<start of rant>
I HATE AGING GRACEFULLY...JUST TAKE ME OUT NOW!
<end of rant>

I'd still appreciate any input on which ones anyone else used that either
fit directly or required small modifications get them to fit.

Thanks!

Tom K2TA
tom@k2ta.com