[TenTec] RX 340 or Orion......that is the Question?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX 340 or Orion......that is the Question?
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu May 8 21:00:16 2003
> So with two Orion's you actually get an extra TX and
> RX.

However,  unless Carl were to set up his software such
that the Main rcvr of the 2nd Orion were to be the
"rig system" subrcvr,  I believe it would be better to
have the 340 as the system subrcvr......just my
opinion now,  hi.  My Orion has not been shipped
as yet...........hint,  hint to Sevierville!

Now,  if you really want "pure" SO2R contesting,  then
that is a horse of another color,  and two Orions would
be better.

73,  Jim  KH7M