[TenTec] strange QRM/QRN/RFI source?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] strange QRM/QRN/RFI source?
From: k9uw@msworldnet.com (Mike Pagel)
Date: Thu May 15 14:16:09 2003
Any chance that a neighbor came home with one of the new plasma TV sets?  There
was a reference to their noise-generating characteristics on eham a while back.

See http://www.eham.net/articles/4285

I'm not professing to be an authority on HF noise or interference, just
pointing to what seems to be a possibility.

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI