[TenTec] Famous Ten Tec QSK & Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Famous Ten Tec QSK & Orion
From: nq5t@attbi.com (Grant Youngman)
Date: Fri May 16 18:48:11 2003
The Orion hears between dots and dashes on the MAIN receiver at
all speeds ( a little iffi above the mid-50's) ...  at some point, it gets
to be a bit academic anyway -- at least for me :-)

The sub receiver blanks (no inter-dot/dash audio) slightly above 30
wpm when sending continuous dots or dashes.

Grant/NQ5T